Boardman 14 SUP Construction Class
An individual build includes all of the tools and materials you need to build your own Boardman 14 SUP. At the end of the class, you will leave with your very own fully constructed boat ready for final finishing with paint or varnish. While not required, you also have the option of bringing one person with you to the class to help you build your boat.
In a group build, you will get hands-on experience building a Boardman 14 SUP with other members of the class. The full construction process will be taught, giving you the confidence to start your own SUP build once the class is completed. After completing a construction class in a group build, you will receive a coupon for $100 a Boardman 14 Complete Kit.
Friday from 7:00 pm to 9:00 pm: Introduction and prep work
Saturday from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm: Construction
Sunday from 9:00 am to 1:00 pm: Sanding and Fiberglassing
We will also arrange two additional evenings with class participants the following week to complete the final fiberglassing and outfitting. Each session typically takes one to two hours.
More than three (3) weeks before the first day of the class:
- Receive a full refund (less credit card transaction fees) when you cancel.
- Reschedule for a future class for no charge.
More than four (4) days before the first day of the class:
- A $150 fee will be charged when you cancel.
- A $15 fee will be charged when you reschedule for a future class.
Less than four (4) days before the first day of the class:
- A $250 fee will be charged when you cancel.
- A $25 fee will be charged when you reschedule for a future class.